Millett Family

Millett Family

Background

The Millett Family Adventures

Welcome to my blog that will follow my family, the Milletts, on our day-to-day life, trips, and adventures we might come across.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Soccer

So Mother's Day weekend and the following weekend, we attended my cousin's soccer game. She is this amazing player who as a junior has a full-ride to University of North Carolina-Greensboro (I believe) to play soccer. SHe has also been scouted by the Mexican National Soccer team (they do the Olympics andWorld Cup) (she's half- Mexican, so she qualifies). Her soccer team is the 13th in the nation and has won the national title a few times. She's awesome. They play games all over SoCal and those 2 weekends they happened to be playing in town. So we attended her games. They were awesome. They won all their games. So proud of her.

The weekend following their last soccer games down here, we went to go visit my uncle up in Fontana and spent some time there with my cousins. The boys had so much fun. One of my cousins is following in my footsteps and is becoming a band nerd =) One of these times I will make it to a field show of hers. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment