Millett Family

Millett Family

Background

The Millett Family Adventures

Welcome to my blog that will follow my family, the Milletts, on our day-to-day life, trips, and adventures we might come across.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Jaxon's 2nd birthday


Jaxon is not a big sweets boy. HHe loves candy, but not so much cake. So made him brownies instead.

He got shy when we sang him happy birthday

Ate the whole piece of brownie

My baby is 2!

Dived into the presents

Proud of himself for blowing out the candle

So on Jaxon's birthday, May 23, we didn't really do much. We went to CPK for his birthday meal. We hung out at home and watch movies and played with their toys. That night, it was just my parents and the 4 of us. Jaxon blew out his candle and attacked his presents. He got more enjoyment out of the clothes than Hunter did with his. Jaxon also got a few Leap Frog videos that he was really excited about. After everything was unwrapped, brownies eaten, it was off to bed in his new jamas while watching one of his new videos. It was a very simple happy day. I can't believe my baby is 2. He is growing so fast and learning so much. He is doing so well with talking and it seems like everyday he can say something new. He counts to 10 and recognizes the numbers. knows his letters and is just becoming such a little man. I love both my boys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment