Millett Family

Millett Family

Background

The Millett Family Adventures

Welcome to my blog that will follow my family, the Milletts, on our day-to-day life, trips, and adventures we might come across.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Almost forgot....

The day after the BBQ at Mark's boss' house, we spent a wonderful day having our pictures taken (formal posed ones to be sent off to family), a nice lunch (at Chilis, one of my fav places), and went and got Dippin' Dots. Luckily I had just had my hair done a few days prior by my wonderful stylist who happens to be my sis-in-law! I didn't have a nice white shirt to wear for the pictures (I tend to choose colors because, I don't like wearing white around the boys and their dirty little fingers =D ) so Mark took me shopping for a new shirt. I found a cute top at Target and it is one of my new favorite things (plus when I wear my earring/necklace combo that I got at the Balloon and Wine Festival, which is not my usual style of simple and "streamlined", I feel very chic wearing it lol). So below are our new updated family pictures. I think we are going to do these around this time of year and still have my brother take the "action" formal pictures at the end of the year. Gives me and Mark both something we like and that our family will enjoy as well.













2 comments:

  1. Hey you I was there today!! But you weren't! I'm guessing you didn't wake up! But I love those pictures. So cute and I LOVE all that curly hair. Such handsome boys!! Maybe next I come to visit you will come with your parents! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there on Sun. I briefly saw you walk by when I was talking with Sister Sanders and I tried to wave to catch your eye but obviously you didn't see me =) Then the next night was the ice cream social and I saw your dad and I was hoping you were going to be there too, but sadly you weren't. I doubt very much my parents would come to church unless it was for the boys being blessed, but of course that hasn't happened yet because Mark doesn't feel like he has done enough or is worthy enough to become an elder so he could perform it and he would rather do it than have his dad do it (which of course has been suggested by some of his family members). I try to go whenever Mark goes to be supportive of him as he tries to get back to being involved with the church (he grew up in it and I wouldnt be surprised if you had seen him in the singles ward years ago =D) because since we had the boys it has become more important to him.

    ReplyDelete